*Stars_On_Parade; Golden Globe Awards 2017 Edition!
So for those of you that are not aware, the 74th annual Golden Globe Awards, which honors the best of American film and television, took place last night.
Maybe you were moved by Queen Meryl’s speech, the Andrew Garfield/Ryan Reynolds kiss😉, or the touching tribute to stars lost in 2016…
…or maybe you just watched for the fashion.
I know you don’t wanna hear me ramble, so without further ado, and in no particular order, my favorite of last night’s red carpet.
*all images obtained via Getty.
…but if I had to choose, top picks would be:
- Caitriona Balfe in Delpozo😍😍 (no surprise there)
- Evan Rachel Wood in a stunningly chic Altuzzara pant-suit (an homage to Bowie)
- Giuliana Rancic in Rani Zakhem
- Emily Ratajkowski in a daring Reem Acra
- Olivia Culpo in an eye-catching Frida-esque Zuhair Murad gown.